2. Select the New Applicant option under the Applicant Details by the right
3. Choose your category from the list of Categories (Be careful in choosing this option, change of category attract a penalty fee for a change). Click here to know the requirements for each category and know the best category you fit in.
4. For corporate categories, you will choose the target diet you want to join from the available diet options. Please note that your application will be processed with the diet you selected. The diet on top is the active diet. For other categories, the diet option is not available to you, hence that won’t be displayed.
5. Fill in the other details appropriately. Make sure you use your personal and valid email address and phone number as this is where you will get updates throughout the application process.
Also, note that it’s one email address and phone number per applicant
6. Click on the Pay and Submit button at the bottom to load the confirm payment details box
7. Choose the Remita Payment Option
Remita (Master Card, Visa Card & Bank & Internet Banking): Redirects to Remita payment options page and generates an RRR for you. With the RRR you can pay via any option of your choice: Master/Visa Card, Banking Hall, and Internet banking/Mobile Apps Banking. You can also take the generated RRR to any bank in Nigeria to complete the payment.
On successful payment, instant SMS and Email will be sent to your contact details
Payment outside the Portal: Please do not use this option except the admin confirm the need for you to use it
8. On successful payment, Click on the login link and log in using the email address and password you registered with. Login Type: Registered Applicant
9. After successful login, Click on the Application menu by the left, then the Profile tab to enter the details you would be submitting.
10. Upload your passport photograph. Please note that only a proper passport photograph that shows your Face would be accepted
BASIC DETAILS: Fill in your correct basic details correctly
PROFESSIONAL DETAILS: Fill in the correct details for this section well.
PROPOSER (This does not apply to Student and Graduate Category) Please make sure your proposer is whom you know very well, has his/her complete data on NIStructE Membership portal, financially active and ready to confirm you online. Confirmation of Proposer is online. Please note that change or correction of the proposer attracts a fee. Also note that without your proposer confirming your application, you won’t be able to submit your application.
On entering the proposer no, it would display the proposer name. Confirm the name of the proposer corresponds to the name of the person confirming you.
Please make sure your proposers’ details are correct before you click on the Save button. Once you click on the save button, your proposers would receive an SMS and Email requesting your confirmation and you won’t be able to change your proposer again.
WORK DETAILS: Add your current work details (This does not apply to Student and Graduate Category). Student and Graduate Category will enter their education details
EDUCATION DETAILS: Add only the relevant engineering qualification.
DOCUMENTS: Upload all the necessary documents. Please note that only Jpeg and PNG format are accepted and the file should not be more than 500kb in size
11. On filling in all the details, click on the Preview Application menu by the left to preview your application and confirm that your application is in order. Please note that you would only be able to submit when your application is 100% Complete. Once your application is 100% complete. You can now click on the Submit button, without clicking on the submit button, the NIStructE Staff won’t be able to view or treat your application.
12. You will be notified via SMS and Email as your application is being treated, you can also check the treatment log to know the status of your application
For further support, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 0803 349 0492